They like me! Oh no, they like me....

All of a thing

A thing doesn't need to be all of any one thing.

Case in point, broccoli. Hideous abomination of nature. Demon food! But such an amazing shade of green.
Nature will find a way to lure you in, beware..

Grand kids cute and adorable. But if they sit still and you catch them in the right light you can see the horns and their tails! "We love you granddad.", my ass! What have you broken!

We, as men were doing pretty well for a while. But I had an epiphany. It seems that the outbreak of covid 19 came along in a relatively peaceful point in the lives of us men. I for one have never trusted mother nature. How can you trust someone who's always talking about the goodness of vegetables and fresh air!

I'm having none of it! I'm putting this out to put people on notice! To my boys, my peeps, my compatriots, my band of brothers! Post this list on every wall in every men's room around the country!

If you're on it beware we know you're too cute. If you know them beware they are too cute!!

My granddaughters. 
My grand daughter's mother's! 

My God daughters! 
Good Lord, my God daughter's mother's! Yes that includes you hiding back there Shenee! We lost Bob soo long ago... R.I.P.

In the woods somewhere near San Antonio. Dolores, she has cheeks and 2 daughters with them also! I fear the day they start finding the bodies buried at the ranch.

I don't know her name but you have Leslie's wife. She makes the list because I've never seen him do anything but smile and cook. He sings!! Beware my friend, beware!

Not to leave her out, you have Bruce's wife. He smiles all the time and writes books about it!

The Warriors Roland and Daniel. Fallen in their battles to their significant others! Tina and the lady X

Keith went willing into the arms of Rebecca!! Willing!! Traitor.

In the UK there Susan lurking about! Rumor has it she was too adorable for Africa so they sent her out to the UK! There's a factory! They're making them! In Africa! Could it be in Wakanda!?

In India there Sayana. So adorable there are no pictures to reference her! They're still searching!

Roaming the countryside here in America we have a Red Duchess. Oh my God the cheeks, the giggle, And she's found a new target! Poor bastard, he doesn't even have a name..

In the neighboring city of Sanna Teresa there's the infamous YoLi!! A woman so insidiously nice that even men close to death can not resist her! Her 2nd in command coming up in her footsteps even has a code name. I can't say it here. They know where I live....

And at the top of the list.The Sauron of them all. A woman so insidiously nice and adorable that no common place name would fit her. A woman specifically designed using two molds. Which she then destroyed herself. MAXIE
It is to that mordor I quest tonight. But unlike that other famous quest, I have no fellowship to rely on.. I fear she is more than cute enough and I not up to the task.

Roger, Jim, if you do not hear from me again it is up to you. Keep the faith, save mankind, never trust a big butt and a smile!

A thing doesn't need to be all of any one thing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews