They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Frozen over hell

Hell has frozen over. Winter has come. And again I try way too hard. 

Why? I know why. Because I remember. I remember 2 + 2 is 4 and 4 + 4 is 8. You get nowhere if you don't participate. If you don't, you arrive late then get filled with hate. Something's told in code and some things straight. Those who understand can relate. 

Hell has frozen over and I know where I am. From Zanzibar to the high desert sand. Oh yes, although a pilgrim I know where I stand. I travel a cold and cursed land. Sent here at your demand. Go ahead stand up, clap, give yourself a hand! 

Temperature cold snow or not. I don't need this metaphor I know what I got. The army always said 2 hots and a cot. That's all you really need. So that's all I got, it's not a lot. But don't hand me a kleenex i don't need to blow out snot. Just give me this moment to pout and get it out. 

What do I say now that we all haven't seen? Should I curse about it, should I keep it clean? Should I write every other word, would you know what I mean? Should I grab it by the handful like so many jelly beans? I feel it's necessary, so should I do it by any means? 

Awww, you people don't feel me, can I get an Amen? From any group of men? Any group of women? Just more bitter tears to swim in. 

I guess it's true what they say in the dark. Like lovers in the park. What makes dogs late at night bark. Forced Noah to build that Ark. 
I'm too much!


Comments

  1. More so, than less.... This time same as the rest. No matter how I protest. I've lost something long ago, my zest. I need to be saved, I need to confess...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews