They like me! Oh no, they like me....

A meme too far gone

I don't like memes, I guess I never have. To me they're a way to camouflage the unimaginative. Kinda like giving a gift card because the person to receive the gift wasn't worth the effort of trying to figure out. 

So with that the canvas materials are presented.
That doesn't mean they're not true. But unless you wrote them you'll never know the original meaning. And when used unsupported they tell the presenter's lack of sincerity. After all how strong can the sentiment be if they didn't even bother to write their own words with it? 

Lol  After being sent this one the sender faded me out of their life. I guess the hint was implied. "Actions speak louder than words."  And actions rarely lie.

So with that the canvas begins to take shape. The background colour coalesces.
 The rules of the game. Deception, misdirection, camouflage, sprinkling a little more deception, sorrow, pain, covered up by makeup, beards, moustaches, bra's and rouge.

 Given this one to tell me to have compassion while someone ripped me to shreds. Because they might feel bad inside. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" 

 So with that the scene is set in sombre colours and dreary refrain.
 You always have to open up your heart to take the chance. That's what I was told. You could probably say I was raised by a grizzly. As much as she loved me she knew the world needed to eat. So she raised her darling boy to never hold on to his gun and take the chance.

So with that the subjects coalesce. Predators, everyone, metaphorical teeth laid bare. Malicious intention covered up by warm words. All real senses and sensibilities, compassions, kindnesses, as dull as a butter knife.
 It never really ment don't seek perfection. It only ment don't ditch someone who truly cares about you above all else. Money can be spent. Youth gets older. And all the other traits of the world are finite. But take a moment to address someone's true affection for you Man or Woman. Judge it on its value alone. Because truly in this world most people don't truly have an affection for anything but themselves and their own fantasies. Evident in the fact that they won't take the time to spend on you when some meme will do.

 So with that the scene focuses. Beautiful looking  malicious people standing around a prostate figure. Innocent faces all but weapons not so much.
 So simple really. But the psychiatrists grow rich saying the same thing in multiple syllables. You can tell a person. You can map it out for a person. But in the end that's not what they truly wanted. So they listen, they nod their heads, they cry out that that's exactly what they want. They lie.

 Receiving this one to remind me the person I thought I wanted didn't want me. Wow, that was painful, but not unique. Who out there hasn't felt this? Who out there doesn't understand this process? What makes me any different? Nothing 

 So with that focal point subject revealed.

 I don't like memes. Maybe that's because I can write.  Maybe is because my hypersensitivity forces me to say more. Or maybe it's because I don't seem to be worth the time for anything more than the cut&paste of someone else's words and feelings.

Enough said? Maybe, maybe not. We'll see...



Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews