They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Big spender, Joint walker

Lady, I've been coming in this joint since I've been old enough to slide a buck across a table. I've seen them come, and I've seen them go. But watching you go makes me want to keep comin. Let me slide a buck for a drink and see how far I can get you goin. 

I'm telling you now a man can get lost in a Dame that talks like she's always singing 

The minute you walked in the joint, I could tell you were a man of distinction. A real big spender. Hey, big spender. Spend a little time with me. 

Yeah, I'm a businessman by profession. And I can tell by the way you run your business you got a sweet monopoly on the industry. Now I'm a real hands on businessman. And I like to run my own mergers and acquisitions, So let's say we talk a little business me and you. 

Hot, hot, hot, I'm burning up just watching her inhale to say her next words. 

So let me get right to the point
I don't pop my cork for every man I see
Hey big spender,
Spend a little time with me 

Naa,  It's not like that with me. I can tell you're different than the rest of those Dames. You've got too much goin in all the tight directions for those tricks. And I'm not just anybody. I'm a Mr. Big type somebody. And me and you are two bodies that were meant to be seen together by everybody. 

Oh man, come Sunday I'm gonna have to sit myself right up front. I'm thinking of sins I can't even pronounce. 

Wouldn't you like to have fun, fun, fun
How's about a few laughs, laughs
I could show you a good time
Let me show you a good time! 

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've seen a lot of broads in my days but honey you put the word to shame. I can't think of a euphemism that would fit you so I'll just call you Classy. Now Classy, I'm no slouch. I stack up higher than the rest. If you hook up with me, I guarantee you, painting the town red is what we'll pay the other guy to do. 

This Classy dame has got me thinking white picket fences, chapels, and rings. 

Good lookin' so refined
Say, wouldn't you like to know what's goin' on in my mind? 

Classy, Classy, like I told you. I've been around a time or two. I've seen um come and I've seen um go. And I an't never seen one with as many wheels turning behind as pretty eyes as you have. How about we ditch this straight jacket place and you tell me all about where them wheels are turning to?... 

And so it goes. Knocked for a loop, out for the count. And if I'd known it would be this good, I'd of throne the match in the 1st round. 

Hey big spender
Spend, a little time with me.... 



~~~~~~~~~~ 

I really shouldn't listen to classic radio while driving in the middle of no man's land. One day I may never come back from my daydream. 

Hey big spender
Spend, a little time with me....

Comments

  1. Hey Jack Knife, that was really cool in an Aachoo kind of way!!! lol
    (check the spelling on a couple of words) Very unique write and song.
    Happy Memorial Day. Watch out for them 1940s dames...they might make
    you jack knife that rig...(have you ever jack knifed???) C ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol what can I say? You're an inspiration LOL I hope you had a good Memorial day also. I didn't catch the mistakes and I've never jackknifed purpose. Knock on wood, yet. LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews