They like me! Oh no, they like me....

I open my eyes to living green fields



I once lived with metal and concrete. Born to the push of steel.


I once lived with the Desert and Shai-Hulud. Tempered in the furnace and made harder. 


I open my eyes now to living green fields. Tempered steel learning new purpose. To rest. From Giedi Prime to Arrakis. To now live in this dream. 

There is a beauty to tempered steel, in the greens of grass and forest. There is a joy to Earth and Sky. There is joy in purpose. But there is also purposeful joy. I open my eyes and fly now to living green fields and Earth & Sky. 

I will always be hardened steel. I will always follow Shai-Hulud and the Desert sands. The sleeper must awaken! But here in the green fields, forest, Earth and Sky, not today. For today I open my eyes to fly in living green fields of Earth & Sky. 
Today I am free... 

~~~~~~~ 

Author's note
Although I do fly drones I didn't fly this one. It's flown by CoreyB10 (CoreyFPV on youtube) a member of a forum that I'm on. The moment I saw this flight (As is my norm) I was inspired and moved to write this.
After all it's what a Kwisatz Haderach does. LOL

Comments


  1. Mi' kifah (I ma have spelled that wrong)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to get back online. Lost contacts, blogs, everything. Great write here. Voo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am very happy yo made it back. And back to me, lol

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. That was a very nice song. Thank you

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews