They like me! Oh no, they like me....

It's time to let go


It's time to let go.

I don't know how.

I'm a teacher, It's what I do, It's who I am.

Class is over and the school has burned down. It's time to let go. 


Life is a highway. But all roads end. Some without warning. Some before the end.






It's time to let go.

I am expected in a place on a hillside. With the sun on my face and a breeze blowing to my back. Contemplating the philosophies of the masters. I don't know how to get there.

It's all just so many words. All of life summed up in a noun, an adjective, a punctuation.  I've written so many paragraphs only now to know that it's time to let it go.



Once upon a time the prayer was for Jesus to be a fence. That time is gone and must be let go. The house was built badly. The neighborhood turned to blight. I must move. But I don't know how.


It's time to let go.

I don't know how.

~~~~~~


Time is undefeated and the father of that time will let you go of it. And he does not care whether you know how.



Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews