They like me! Oh no, they like me....

I wonder what her eyeballs taste like?


What happens when someone who is tired that is totally insane is given a pen and permission to write? Let's find out shall we?
~~~~~~~~~

The wind blew and hissed hard across the plain and nothing if standing would be standing for long!

Which was funny considering I'm in a windowless room.

The gale force winds blowing even the sunlight sideways. Unrelenting unceasing hard on my back.

Stop breathing down my neck!!! How many times do I have to tell you?! Oh, that's right I'm in a windowless room. My bad. Never mind.

Okay!, all you dust bunnies lineup we're going to have a parade! That's right double stacked line.

Wait a minute, wait one damn minute! Dust bunnies don't have legs. How in the hell are you guys going to march in the parade?

You know I heard if you stop breathing you can see the future. I'm going to give it a try...

Darn, didn't work, I breathed. I guess I'm stuck with the present.

I counted my toes yesterday. And when I counted them today two of them were missing!

What am I going to do? I only have 10 left now.

Oh nurse! Nurse! I thought you said we can give the wall a sponge bath today?

But this time do I have to clean it's nasty parts?

~~~~~~
So I guess this is what the insane people do when they have a pen and permission to write whatever they want. Interesting. 
Now stop breathing down my neck!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Well, I am quite insane but........I'm giving you the trophy, man....I never want to be this
    insane!!!!Woo boy.....that was funny. Really funny........If you stop breathing you can see the future.....I loved that. I think God got confused and poured in Cracker Jacks instead
    of brain cells the day He made you..........sho nuffl
    check these out and tell me who is crazier.....................

    https://bluevineyard.blogspot.com/2017/03/utter-nonsense-and-other-pages-from-my.html

    https://bluevineyard.blogspot.com/2017/04/attics-of-rich.html

    Both of these were written spur of the moment without thinking about what I was
    typing and just seeing what my fingers would come up with. Evidently, my fingers are smarter than my brain but are still insane.......lol

    https://bluevineyard.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-rest-as-they-say-is-history.html
    just wrote this the same way, kinda like automatic writing. crazy but fun to do. I know you can relate.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think yours would taste like white chocolate with a hint of lavender!

      I'm glad you liked it. I think I read one of those of yours but I'll have to double-check them when I'm not driving which I am currently doing. LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews