They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Welcome to My Mind


Welcome to My Mind. Make yourself comfortable.

Are you feeling comfortable wrapped in my metaphor? Well if you don't mind that's not where your head should go. Please don't put your feet up on my self-esteem. If you don't mind could you use a coaster on my aspirations? I'm sure my anger is around here somewhere. Just keep an eye out for it. Try not to bounce on my determination. I prefer you not lean on my witticisms. I really wish you wouldn't sit on my logic. No, no really, I have to keep my dreams locked up. But that really is the best place for my doubts in the corner. You know if you're going to play with my fears I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

On second thought next time you want to come over to my mind please call ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews