They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The Expanse



If I was in the asteroid belt I would be blessed to share my space with even one rock in sight. Why then do we depict the belt as a graveled collage? Because we dare not even let our rocks be alone.

If I floated high in orbit around Jupiter, touched by its immense and grandiose beauty I would die of the radiation it emits before the emotional tears could dry within my space suit. Why then do we romanticize the vista? Because we cannot envision beauty being terminal.

If I where to live on the earth before mankind interrupted the scene, if I did not die from the highly oxygenated atmosphere then I would surely die from the creatures that inhabited this planet before us. Why then do we assume everything that we have done is being hurtful to a planet that doesn't need us for protection? Because we cannot envision a life without cause, need, or purpose.

We do not want reality. We've never wanted reality. We want the reality of our imaginations. We've wanted our imaginations so long that we no longer recognize them as imagination. Those of us that recognize this either wrap ourselves in a cloak and blanket of denial and go screaming off into the night. Or grab the helm of the dream and steer for the safest port of like-minded individuals to live out our days in a Shangri-La.

What of the vast majority? They go on protecting the planet, while stepping on the necks of others to do it. Affirming that they don't need anyone but themselves, while chasing companionship of multiple sources. Looking up at the stars and thinking that the Stars are looking back at them with love, while ignoring less celestrial bodies pleading to be loved.

Silly rabbits, trixs are for kids
~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere. Out there. Someone's thinking of me......

Comments

  1. you might be surprised......

    this was phenomenal, truly.............if you had all this stuff in a book, I'd buy it.
    Writes like these need to be mulled over and savored. Not emojied and forgotten.
    for real....dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very nice of you. But they are in a book. Titled, My Hart.

      Delete
    2. but that book stays closed and unavailable most of the time.......

      Delete
    3. Nope. Wide open anyone can read. Figuring it out is for those who truly care. Hell for some I even give my telephone number. LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews