They like me! Oh no, they like me....

I-25 Madness




HA Ha ha
You bunch of flying monkeys will never take me alive! You thought you trapped me with all that talk about diesel fumes affecting my mind! But I'm way too smart for that!

HA Ha ha HA Ha ha
You never thought I'd make it out of the Sanitarium. You never thought I would be smart enough to get free. But I am, and I did. I'm going to make it all the way to the water reservoir. And then I'm going to use the diesel additive, that I've used for cologne to make everyone as smart as I am!

HA Ha ha HA Ha ha HA Ha ha
As long as I'm wearing my tinfoil hat covered in axle grease you'll never see me. I'll be just as slick and hard to grasp. Even your satellites won't be able to penetrate. You'll never catch me!

HA Ha ha HA Ha ha HA Ha ha HA Ha ha
You tried to make me believe that the truck was bad for me. You tried to make me believe that I really wasn't the King of Spain. I got wise to you and stopped using your soap and went back to the antifreeze I was using before you captured me!

HA Ha ha HA Ha ha
Free, free, free I tell you! And I'm never coming back! I am the Great Conductor! I am the Wheels of Thunder! I am the Lizard King!! You're the one out of touch. You're the one who's crazy! Motor oil taste just fine. It's every bit as good as coffee. There's nothing at all wrong with it!

HA Ha ha HA Ha ha HA Ha ha
Leave me alone! I have to get to Albuquerque before the moon gets there. It's my ride and I have to get there before it does! I have half a trailer of cheese for the Moon and the other half the stars for the sky and I have to get there before the Moon does. I only have enough rubber flavored jerky to make the trip. Now go, you flying monkeys go!
HA Ha ha HA Ha ha HA Ha ha HA Ha ha HA Ha ha HA Ha ha HA Ha ha HA Ha ha

~~~~~~~

Every year I-25 Madness claims another life another mind of another truck driver. Please find it in your heart this holiday season to give to the fund that is dedicated to saving the life and the sanity of another American truck driver.

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste. And those gears won't shift themselves."

Comments

  1. Ha! Why does that actually seem like it would fit?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? That's it! You're out of the will! And no more motor oil for you!

      Delete
  2. Wildly entertaining, this. Might I hire you to write my diary logs for me?
    Your life is much more exciting than mine, whether non-fictional or not.......lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, you ask for it!
      https://phantomtexter.blogspot.com/2019/11/a-musical-stone.html

      Delete
    2. I can die a happy woman now....haha thank you!!!

      Delete
    3. A brief Excursion from my midnight Trek. I still think I have some rubber flavored jerky left! But please inform my daughter that she is still out of the will! No cheese for her.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews