They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Fishing

Original post 5/6/17
Not so much a poem as it is an option survey. What options do you have? I'll rhyme the next one I promise.
I say this as the starving man.
A starving man standing by a lake, with no fishing gear.:

Give the man a fish and he eats for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life.

Beat the man with the fish and he learns to stay away from the lake.

Hire the man to fish, pay him in fish and you get rich while he eats.

Gave him a rod and fish with him and you have a friend to fish with.

Tell the man to go away the fish have a right to live.

Insist that the man get a permit then tell him this is his government trying to help him.

Give him a fish only after he kneels before Zod.


Go the other way you don't eat fish.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews