They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The Hitchhiker's Guide to Friendship

Original post 5/11/17

The Hitchhiker's Guide to Friendship

How to make someone feel like nothing in a few easy steps:

If you knew what I had, then you know what I lost. If you know what I lost, would you hurt me still? But you did hurt me still, and against my will.

If you understood the height of my pain. Would you tell me to get over it? If you cared about me getting over it, would you help? You said you cared and then you left.

You who preach peace, then give it to everyone but me. If I was worthy, would you give it to me then? But I am worthy, I am human and you give me no peace.

If I saw you think twice about people. But you wouldn't give me a second thought. What would you have me do? If I did it, what would you punish me for? But I did see you pass thoughts past me and received your punishment.

Without compassion, peace, thought, help. I am as dust in the Wind.

Next chapter, learning how to ignore the danger signs.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews