They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Unfazed Reality


You find people who will simply not follow the logic everywhere. They don't like the answer so they think that wishing makes it so. Their brains just shut down. ~Chief Barnett, Troy Rising. 


I will forever never hear the voices of my detractors. Though I have failed in the past again and again I know now that this must be for me. 

My parents have taught me through faith that no ill will ever come of me. That my every destiny can only be that of glory. 

That any who would go against me must be in the wrong. For I walk on angel's wings and fly where no one has flown before. 

The voice of reason must be in error if brought against me. No chastisement could ever be correct if taken to gaze upon me. For I am as human as human can be but yet as blessed as no other has ever been. 

If found in wrong then I must find the proper group to associate. For wrong is a group that is not meant for the likes of me. It is well known that mankind is fallible. But I am blessed so that is for them not one like me. 

My love can only be correct. There can be no other versions. Although I've failed many times it was never I who did not love. My only failure is in not finding someone who possessed the ability to agree. I know this because I can see the Emperor's new clothes. 

You only hurt because you fail to see the gift I bring to you. You only anger because you do not understand the joy I bring to you. You only walk away because you lack the knowledge to stay. I will not heed your words because they cannot describe me. I will not see your way because it cannot compare to the kaleidoscope that I see. 

Although I have never been there before I will not take your direction. Because I am infallible. I have no need of your path through the minefield. For I am blessed above all and I can walk where I w.......
~~~~~~~~~ 


Uhm  I'm not 100% sure I'm free of delusions. But I am 100% sure that I try to be.
Stay questing my friends...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews