They like me! Oh no, they like me....

I was. I'm what! I am?



I've often been surrounded by people who swore they knew me. And I am always correcting them. And I always get the same question.


For better or for worse I'm not one of you. When all the facets of my personality are inline much like a magnet we pull in unison and we become....


But even the more angelic sides of my personality war with each other over just how to fly today. Oh you should see the fights, they're glorious! But there's always an arbiter.


In my most sleep deprived moments of delirium I venture into places that no one else has ever made it back from which granted me the title of.....


You wanna laugh? Oh I got jokes. I got so many jokes. I can keep you laughing for days! And I know what your saying. Surely that can't be true....
 

Awww,  So you don't like slapstick comedy? I'm ever eager to please. Here, let me tell you a story. I only want to take the dull out of your day and put a smile on your face...


Romantic lover? Tinder romancer? Yeah I guess you could say that about me. Or at least I can say that about myself. Knowing you guys you probably just go around saying that I'm......


Sometimes sad when you think about it. There used to be so many of my kind around. We used to permeate civilizations on every continent. But I've come to the realisation that...... I'm the only one 


I am so many wonderful things. From the darkest to the brightest the funniest and the most serious. But I've been here for a while and I've seen the imagination that has come upon most when trying to describe me. Usually comes out a very homogenous Fred...


It really is criminal that it seems everybody wants a villain. And sometimes I get chosen to guest star in their little lifetime movies. Travelling villain have moustache will twirl. A mandatory shady character to lurk in-and-out of the dark recesses. Really, what would they do without me?......


Riding around as I do one might come to think of oneself as a sort of cowboy. But there comes a time when every cowboy has to hang up his spurs. That old horse just won't kick no more.


In a lot of ways what you peasants of perception don't realize,  is that 
I am and will always be.....
King of Spain!!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was referring to the blog not the song but the blog
      made me think of the song .....both genius......

      Delete
  2. This is genius!!! Love it!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwircEDCss8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rewind...rewind...rewind!!!!! list to it again.....lol
      how far were you listing? To the left or to the right?
      better be careful of that thar listing...you ARE a truck driver..!!!
      A listing truck can be mighty dangerous!!! haha yes, I know...
      a Voo can be mighty irritating....so they tell me. But I don't
      pay them no never mind. I just go on and do it anyways....😁

      Delete
    2. Lol I haven't heard that song in a while but it does fit. Thank you.

      Delete
    3. It started playing in my head the minute I read your title.
      It even drowned out all the voices......lol Hope all is well. 😋

      Delete
    4. It never is. It never will be. But it's what the fates want. And I but a humble servant. OK, not always so humble but servant nevertheless

      Delete
    5. https://aachoovoo.blogspot.com/ at some point I'm writing you into this storyline. what would you like to be???

      Delete
    6. With the way I feel right now maybe I should be a hot dog vendor who knows way too much about everything but oddly enough not how to make a hot dog without buns.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews