They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Ted Talk

Ted Talk
Todays TED talk is brought to you by James. "To know him is to love him. If you can accomplish knowing him." Or "Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Or "Welcome to the terror dome!"


A component of communication is inflection which can be heard. Yet another is intention which must be known. 

Evolution has gifted mankind with the ability to inherently know all but intention. I feel on evolution's part this was intentional. Forcing mankind to know each other. Thus facilitating our abilities to see into the dimension of intention. 

Mankind being what we are, have evolved ourselves to take over evolution. Evolution was just moving too slow. We invented social media, text messaging, and TikTok. No I didn't forget to mention Twitter but I am not as of yet a Twittiot. 

We have lost the use of truly learning one another and are fast losing the ability to accomplish it. And with this loss our ability to see one of the most colorful dimensions of our communication between each other. 

Understanding why someone says something or even write something adds a whole new dimension to the words they choose the punctuations inserted and if talking, the inflections that are given. 

"The ingredients to make a cake can make other things too but it's the intentions that form them into a cake." 

With the new culture of never learning what the other communicator is all about makes it easier for one to hide, be deceptive, dismissive, and narcissistic. Learning what someone else is all about is not easy. It was never meant to be. The reward is in the discovery. The precious knowledge of the heart and soul of another living being is a cherished locked  knowledge that is stored in the others psyche. It is rare and a secret spice to communications between the two. 

He said, "And we all know private Johnson can be like a monkey in heat."  To that the  reunited band of brothers paused in thought and understood what the sergeant was talking about and where he was coming from. Then erupted into laughter and tears 10 years after the event. 

An older couple sitting quietly in a room, never speaking can look up at each other and in that moment transfer more information than you would find in a dictionary and smile and go back to their silence. No, I guess you don't get it Facebook nor Instagram can't convey what I truly am or feel or intend. There's no place to check a like for that. 

Sit, break bread with me. For I would like to get to know what you are. 

Come, walk with me for I would like to share with you how I view the stars. 

Please, stay with me for with you I see a beauty in life that I cannot attain on my own. 

Stand with me, proclaim to all for what we know of each other can brighten the darkest parts of anyone's soul. 

Why?, For there is more to life and knowing you is more to life. 

Writing simple words accomplishes simple tasks. But writing with the shared knowledge of intention brings depth, brings nuance, and nondictionary meanings. It makes a word a sentence. A sentence a paragraph. And a paragraph an epic novel!  Where as one might read and question, why did he write that? Another one would read and say, I know, smile and be warmed throughout the day. 

"You children make me want to shave your heads!!" We know what you mean by that dad. And we know you love it. Every minute. "You are so lucky you know me!! Now come give me a hug." 

Some have dived so deep into the denial of this particular dimension of communication that they cannot fathom that they've lost anything. They will stay locked away in text messaging, Facebook, and Twitter. Forever believing in likes, shares, and follows. 

I know people understand me and love me! Don't you see how many retweets I have!?  I'm trending and have 10K friends! 

The old ways are old. But they're also real. The new ways have sparkle but just like a sparkle they only exist as long as the power is on. And you have to pay for network access. 

I am the last of my kind. And I feel the weight of the loss. I feel the dust by my side to talk to. I feel the cold of the campfire to tell the story. I see the dead of the grass on the meadow to lay and look up at the stars and listen to. 

Once upon a time I knew a boy.
They're once where two friends.
The mother and father came upon their child.
Then came the time I told her that I loved her.
In the fullness of time they passed. But where never forgotten. 

What's been my intention?
It's in a dimension of what I just wrote. But sit down by me and the fireplace and I'll tell you a story....

You know what F&*k TED This has been a Ray Talk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This was written for someone special to me. More than I think they knew. I can't sleep... so I'm goanna throw them under the bus and tell. LOL It's been on my mind. I knew my intention, but with it on my mind what is God's?


Fleetwood Mac sang Gypsy 

Did you know I used to write only to the individuals that I was writing about?  It was always my way of connecting to the people who moved me.. 

And Fleetwood Mac sang Gypsy 

I never knew the words but listening to it tonight something about the way she sang it. Something about the way a gypsy would dance. Something about Arkansas came to mind. 

While Fleetwood Mac sang Gypsy 

There's something so cold and disconnected today. Something so much a reminder of what never was. But yet so real so fleeting like a gypsy. 

So nice Fleetwood Mac sing Gypsy 

So nice the melody of her voice telling a story that I want never to learn the words to call it a lie. She's lost something, or maybe she longs for something, or maybe she just sings because she's a gypsy. 

But Fleetwood Mac just sings Gypsy 

She's not real. But then why am I moved so much by her story in melody?  What's so shiny about her ranging the scale of the notes? 

As Fleetwood Mac sings Gypsy 

Yeah, I used to write and only to the people who moved me. In a way to connect. They were never real. They traveled in-and-out. They danced. And I listened to the story of their melodies and never learned the words to tell me they were a lie... 

Gypsy Gypsy gypsy

Comments

  1. interesting. Just found this. Considering the post I just made, very coincidental as has happened before. I've been away. Just got an alarming dr's report today. could use a hug or something....ok, Ted...........Jay Ray...Jack Knife James....(❁´◡`❁)🎈🎈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd give you a lot more than a hug or something. But I'm afraid your heart would never survive it. Lol I hope whatever the news you got is survivable, laughable, and something you can reminisce on over warm summer nights

      Delete
  2. naw it's nothing laughable in any sense of the word. Not anything to do with thou, Sir James. Just me and the dr and hoping she made another misdiagnosis!!! I don't know how much more a body can stand! Haven't halfway recovered from the coma and the other thing...now this!!!! I need to dance! To sing! To feel alive again!!! To try to shoot your drones out of the sky and run.....!!!!! lol And yes, I do need more than a hug. I need $10,000.00, a car and ten hugs!!! 🎯😍🚗🙏🙏💲💲🔙🤡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm I don't know what I can say to help.
      My babies are off the table though. lol I own 3 paintball guns and will defend them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews