They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The Griffin Rider

My pen and paper have been a bit vexed by me lately. It seems I've been ignoring them. So I'm gonna merge writing and flying.

Please let me know what you think What can I say a man's got a wright. Lol




The Griffin Rider
Long gone the days of yore, long past before.
When before quested by lords and kings. Now only needed in times of dire and  strife.

We're once I were a Griffin rider. Never more I sit astride her.

I have Valley into the late seasons of the sun. Now the riders quest for younger ones.

But yet I still blessed to see them fly. With pilots in armor and Beards as they fly by. Yet with light still in my candle I may perhaps take a moment and fly with them.

Majestic Griffin wing spread for the sky. What dragons will you go to meet as you fly? Rider with armor and beard. With Lance and sword none do you fear.

I once rode the Griffin. But those were days of yore. Old tales in tavern's To long hours of night to bore. Yet there are a Bard or two who will still tell my tales. But I would full none who would think that I never failed.

Rider of armor and beard. Griffin of wing and Talon. In any age, in any land, quest in hand, Fear no beast, fear no man.

I fly with you now in peaceful times and remember when I had no rhymes.  Where once the people looked to me. Now with armor and beard they look to thee.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews