They like me! Oh no, they like me....

10 Tries


This is a dark time for me. I open my mouth to speak and so many things just arrest the words before they make it up my throat. I feel like if I just had 10 tries to get it right. 10 tries to get it out.

I open my mouth to speak. My lips quiver and my mind goes blank. I have no confidence. That was taken from me.

I open my mouth to speak I can do this! No words. I failed so many times. The stench of failure must be everywhere by now.

I open my mouth to speak. God loves me, he will help me. No words. I'm so embarrassed. So painfully embarrassed.

I open my mouth to speak. Dammit I'm mad, I'm going to push through this! No words. This is not how I practiced it. I don't care my mouth opens wider. No words. Why am I even trying I doubt everything I do.

I open my mouth to speak. I am determined, I will not leave here until this is done! No words. Tries 6, 7, 8, and 9. Depression, Apathy, Reluctance, Fear. So this is it? This is what I've come to? Far from being a man. Far from even being human. Relegated somewhere just below a monkey in a tree. Too scared to come down. Too scared to swing. Too scared to live. God, if you're with me? If I am truly a creation and not an overlooked escaped spark of life. Then help me now. This is my last try.

I open my mouth to speak.

Can I have the number 2? Yes the combo, make it medium, no tomatoes, to go.

I did it! I did it! I guess I will survive these 10 days till Google Plus disappears! I did it!

Comments

  1. What is Behind Door #2?? * :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be whatever McDonald's has for their number two without tomatoes. LOL

      Delete
  2. O... OK...
    I Thought There Might Be a Cryptic Message In There!! * :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course there are. Two if the truth be told. One's really not that hard to figure out. But they wouldn't be cryptic if I told you what they were now would they? LOL

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm... Will The Main Character Choose Fear Or Love? That's My Q!!!!!* :-)
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I hate to say this but if those are your questions I don't think you understood what I wrote. LOL

      Delete
    2. Here's a Quote:

      "I open my mouth to speak. I am determined, I will not leave here until this is done! No words. Tries 6, 7, 8, and 9. Depression, Apathy, Reluctance, Fear. So this is it? This is what I've come to? Far from being a man. Far from even being human. Relegated somewhere just below a monkey in a tree. Too scared to come down. Too scared to swing. Too scared to live. God, if you're with me? If I am truly a creation and not an overlooked escaped spark of life. Then help me now. This is my last try. "(James Ray, March 23, 2019)

      It Appears That The Main Character is Certainly Afraid Of Something!!

      However... If He Chooses 'Love' (& Truth, Honesty, Integrity Etc) Instead... All Will Be Well. (In My Opinion)

      Delete
    3. All the parts are there. What's your conclusions away off face. LOL could be my fault. Could be the way it was written. But if you think about it it's come to others it'll come to you. LOL

      Delete
  4. Perhaps You Will Be Kind Enough To Provide Me With Some More Guidance Please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only one I'll give you is the easy one. In one sense this is no more then a joke about somebody who can't open his mouth to do a simple order at a restaurant while tying in to the countdown to Google cancellation. As for the other if you can't get it please enjoy the first one. Because I won't give you answer to the second one in text.

      Delete
  5. Well... I Did Ask a Friend a Series of 5 Q's Yesterday... & I Never Received a Response...* :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm, not sure what to say to that. There are things that should never be said in public so for those things I share only in private methods, ie cell, text, email. I can't call anyone friend who only talks anonymously in public with out reason. Because that's the heart of what wrong with social media.

      You have choices and the ball is again in your court. Past that I don't know what to tell you

      Delete
    2. That's the beauty of it. You don't have to say anything. Read what you like get out of it what you get dive deep or not. Your free! People who want to laugh read the joke. People who want to know more take the chance. Your free

      Delete
    3. Well... I Tend To Be The One Who Enjoys Figuring Out The Cryptic Messages Within Your Posts James Ray.

      Delete
    4. And that's great! I love that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews