They like me! Oh no, they like me....

5 days of Funk


Ain't no party, like a G plus party, cause a G plus party don't stop! Who's got the Crist-stal? Where all the women at? Ah yeah where abouts to get it started up in here!

Shake a leaf make it brief. The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! We don't need no water let the dirty server burn! Burn mother server, burn! To all my peeps. To all my homey's. To all the haters. It's about to blow up in here!

From the bottom to the top, top to the bottom. I'm gonna rock'um, while I still got'um! Know it wasn't the best but I've settled for less. Don't put your money on me this ain't my best.

Five days left this ain't no test. Then this bitch is gone to close the door on the rest. Ladies real pretty, city to city. But now is shutting down the real nitty-gritty.

So when you look for me on here I'll be gone. I'll be rocking my blog from now on. For all you haters and fakers just keep running. For the lovers and mothers just keep comin. As for me I'm done so just stop slummin.

Comments

  1. Ha..enjoyed!
    my friend. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'am gonna rock'um..while I still got'um....really musical!
    And this one is a great invitation
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL as much as I'd like to I can't take the credit for all the lyrics they are from the rap after all. Lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews