They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Rolled by the Angels


I rose today racked with pain. Both physical, mental, and emotional. Kind of like coming off of a couple of days Bender. But I don't drink.

My head and body hurts as though someone beat me with a pillow full of rocks.

My heart hurts in my chest as though I just saw my love in the arms of another.

My spirit hurts as though I've just been informed that the last bus to heaven left 3 hours ago.

You're probably wondering what happened. It's simple. Sometime around the dawn of the new day. The angels caught me on the happy side of town. And as they've been frequent to do, they caught and beat me.

I'd been warned not to be on their side of town again. And as usual I had no safety in numbers. Who do you call when the police are in on it. And their best advice is to travel in groups and you have no group.

I got rolled by the Angels. For being on the wrong side of the Cloudy tracks. I rise today battered heart. Bruised body. And fractured soul. With a note pinned to my ethereal chest that said:
"If we catch you over here again trying to talk to our people you'll get more of the same! Stay on your side, in your pit where you belong!"

Where are my regulators? Where are the people who will have my back? Where are my ride or dies?



Comments

  1. Now that's original! Great read. Never ran into any angels like that! wow
    Get better soon.....................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Never ran into any Angels like that!"
      Yes you have.....

      Delete
  2. Hi....friend
    Beautiful post..
    Not sure how to comment here..I think this comment box work in ordinary way.
    Happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes the comment box works in the regular way and now you know where to find me. LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews