They like me! Oh no, they like me....

To The Sacred Order of the Cup



  




To The Sacred Order of the Cup. 
Don't fuck around just fill me up. 
Don't let me dangle by the handle. Pick me up!
Fill me half? Don't make me laugh.
Don't make me cry, stop asking why.
More ounces, more better. Stop whining you bed-wetter!

Just take your ass to the filling station. Fill me up for your salvation. Then empty me for your privations. Cover up your every sin. Then fill me up and start again. Hold me up and cheer! Here Here! For you're a member, make it clear!

The meetings are, whenever I'm full. That's when we start to cut the bull. We will exchange our thoughts and ideals. And quote the sacred chapters, as long as I'm full. Drink and be merry. With blurry eyes don't tarry. Of non-members be wary.

And when we're done, just wipe me down. Place me on a mantle. Somewhere to be found. Then, in darkest moments or brightest day. Fill me up! And holla, Hey!! Hold me tightly to your chest. Let my wisdom flow into you, I'll do the rest.

To The Sacred Order of the Cup. To all the others, shut the fuck up!

Comments

  1. Ha lol with a cup like that, it works. I want one lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews