They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Dancing in the Moonlight

Everybody's dancing in the moonlight. They're funny that way. Everybody's dancing in the moonlight. They move and they sway. I laugh as they play.


They dance they twirl. The stars unfurl. What a wonderful time to be alive. With everyone dancing in the moonlight. I really am lucky to see this. I really am lucky to hear the music. I should not be here. I was never meant to be here. But there's dancing in the moonlight.

Later on a solo stage. I'll be dancing in the moonlight. and singing and twirling. Only alone. I don't want to fight, just me and my immortal dead dream. I see now how it was meant to be. Dancing in the moonlight. Loving, laughing, feeling warm and bright.

I'm happy. almost every night. Like they are dancing in the moonlight...
Dancing
Dancing
Dancing in the Moonlight
I take the hand of my dream and twirl the night away under the audience of the stars. My dream is dead, but I can still hear the music. I can still see the moonlight. I can still go dancing in the moonlight. Almost every night I can be seen dancing in the moonlight

Will you find me? Will you watch me? Will you see my moonlight? I will cry but I will dance. I will close my eyes but I will see the stars. After all that is what my dream is for. So that I can dance alone in the moonlight.

I love the dream of you. Here I'll always get it right, and I will always have you, in a dream alone in the moonlight. No fuss, no fight just dancing in the moonlight. In love with a memory. a dead dream, a solo stage. Feeling warm and bright. Holding you close, holding you tight.

All alone with my dream. The biggest smile never seen. Never fuss. Never fight. almost every night. Feeling warm, feeling bright. Alone Dancing in the Moonlight.
I guess I'm funny that way.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews