They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Summer Bench

This is what I got when I asked the poets on G+ to join me in a creation. A colab if you will. Take a pic. I give the first. Each of you take 3. I take the last and lets see how it goes.......
I loved it!

Original post 5/3/17
I thought this was a wonderful meld. I'd like to thank you 3 for the direction it took.
Next time I'd love to see more of you give. Make the canvas live.


It was summer when we met here. It was winter when you left. Tis the winter of my discontent.

chimiwangchuk
The dazzling white pains the eye.
Rubbing salt on my wounded heart.
Beauty doesn't always mean joy.

Garry Spooner
Nor joy the prelude for love 
for in that wounded heart afire 
a single snowflake starts it's chill 

NettaKanoho
A chill that spreads through me
As the heart-fire dies down and down
And my tears all turn to ice.

What will summer bring. When it rounds this bench again........

Comments

  1. I wish you had gotten in on some of my requested collaborations. It would have been awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews