They like me! Oh no, they like me....

No lovey I will not rastle with you

No lovey I will not rastle with you. 

Yes lovey I do love you. 
Yes lovey I do know that you need to practice.
Yes lovey you are the Adam of my eye. 


No lovey I will not rastle with you.
No lovey, no more headlocks.
No lovey, no more supplexes. 

Yes lovey, you have my heart.
Yes lovey, I love your dream to wrestle.
Yes lovey, I will stand at the ring and cheer you. 


No lovey, I will not rastle with you.
No lovey, I will not rastle with anyone else.
No lovey, you are the best rastler I have ever met. 

Yes lovey, I do remember the time I rastled with you.
No lovey, I don't remember all the names of the moves.

Lovey? You do remember that's how we got in this predicament?


Just to be clear, you do know this is my wedding and baby shower gift! Lol

Comments

  1. Lol really? I wonder what he'll say 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol

    Luckily I'm not married to him. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews