They like me! Oh no, they like me....

A writing of Titles

Wow a writing from titles! Could this be what is meant by a title wave? Ok, ok, I'll stop. But really, wow...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Welcome to Sayana's New Year. A New Year?, A Happy Thanksgiving? A thank goodness Thankful for you Thanksgiving.

Could this be where a Heckle and Jeckle character step in to whack me over the head. Because Sitting across the table this must be a joke. Because my Love is a Battlefield. And I must be missing feathers from my cap. Like a balding eagle I must be Missing Six feathers.

Even if I were to go down by the river I would never find A Musical Stone to tell me the riddle. Or to give me A Particular Point of View. Much like the highways I drive on this is some kind of I-25 Madness!

I live in a desert but this is not A return to Dune. Listening to George's requiem as I watch The Expanse stand before me

I write now an Isolation of all I've written before. Arms for Allah, a moment of your time, a Penny for your thoughts

The Shawshank delusion is more then just a dream. Has it truly Come to this? But I have laid down my shield and I have promised to War no more.

It's not what you think. On a Universal scale, I exist. Beyond the gods and goddesses, the Demigods in Pull-Ups I've learned To live beyond the Hooray.

So How am I doing? Am I Just a Distraction? Or am I just a Thugnificent Thug, no more? What is my Past tense now Present? What if indeed. Of all my Memes and Schemes it still comes down to my curse, The curse of memory.

Should I plead To The Sacred Order of the Cup? And beg them to remove The saddest sound? Just so I could avoid the day, Not this day again!? Still the same canvas, still the same pigments Still the Portrait.

I can Accept as Normal that they all had Atomic feet and places to go. But what they've left in their wake isn't truly me. Just some kind of Simulated Personality. What else can I be? What's left?

Think, Thought, Through, and be done with it! You said it best. I'm nothing more than a Midnight Rider. Could I have?... could I've done better? Should I have noticed the Footsteps on a path and followed them better? Like a true confession this is Life in your own words.

Comments

  1. very entertaining as usual. I f you weren't so crazee you'd be brilliant.....
    and if you weren't so brilliant you'd be crazee..!!!! no, wait...what I meant was...
    oh, I don't know what I meant!!! I'm crazee! lol HAPPY NEW YEAR, truckdriver dude.
    VOOOOOOOOOOOOO of The Shining Stone 👀💥😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thank you. I sent you a text by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked what it linked. I was afraid it might stink. Then I'd have to ditch the links. But all in all it still makes me think. I sure do know a lot of finks. If I had my way I throw them all in the clink! Give them a sentence of the Max, hit'um with the kitchen sink! But I'd still give you a knowing wink. But don't miss it, don't blink. On 2nd thought they're probly not worth the ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I would pay to stay rather than be led astray... GN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews